Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"My Little Trony" Update

SORRY GUYS! MLT is on hold until I figure out a way to do Part 3 because my original plans got shot down. Thankfully I know a lot of people good with Photoshop!
Oooh, I'm dying to get part 2 of My Little Trony to you guys! The Friend of PTT that does my "special effects" is a busy dude, however, and since his Photoshop work is a gesture of kindness, not commerce, he needs to get the paying stuff done before he can work on MLT. Believe me, though, he's excited to get it to you guys too. I got him hooked on the Tron Universe and he is taking his time to make it super-dooper-awesome Tron-ish. It has to do the Tron world justice, yanno! There's also the little problem of me being wayyyy too picky when it comes to making sure all the story details are fleshed out just right. Trying to avoid the dreaded "And WHY were there Gridbugs?! What did they do?!" effect.

Just a lil update. I'm a terribly geeked out Tron fan and I'm psyched to get MLT done...especially before I go to ElecTRONica at Disneyland soon! In the meantime, please enjoy this brain-meltingly awesome video of the Tron: Legacy special ending to Disney California Adventure's "World of Color" nighttime extravaganza blowout. Install seatbelts on your chair first to ensure you don't fall out of it from all the ZOMGing....

No comments:

Post a Comment