Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And The Winner Is....

Well, this has been an awesome little project. It's been a blast to see everyone's entries and, to be honest, I've really been looking forward to giving away some goodies. I don't know about you, but getting a package in the mail is one of those simple thrills in life that you never get tired of. Especially if there's ponies involved! And new ones that are a pain in the hindquarters to find. I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for participating in the contest and encourage you to start gearing up for the Valentine's Day photo competition in February! I appreciate all the positive feedback coming my way about PTT, as well...this blog is my baby because it's the ultimate indulgence for my inner child. The compliments mean a lot, believe me. I hope PTT helps you remember what childhood imagination was like, too.

Without further ado, the winner of the New Year's Resolution Photo Contest is...

Eternia's "Avoid Dessert" resolution!


I gotta tell you, Eternia, the minute I opened up this entry I cracked up. We're all right there with you on needing to avoid dessert, believe me! What a creative way to portray that resolution, too. Click on it to enlarge and take in all the carefully done details. Look how lush the scenery is; you really get the feeling you're in the ponies' world. And look at all the desserts! The agony of all the ponies enjoying sweets...just imagine how the place might smell...and all the while trying to avoid eating dessert?! It's like a battlefield covered in edible landmines. Don't step the wrong way, the strawberry tart might blow your hoof off. Good gravy, that's a tough resolution to keep for pony and human alike. For the fantastic entry, and as a little extra good luck on keeping that resolution, Eternia's going to have a brand new shiny G4 Applejack in the mailbox soon! Eternia, I will be contacting you soon for your shipping information. :) Congratulations!

I have to tell you though, we enjoyed all of the entries....we really did. It's always tough to make a call on contests like this. We here at PTT appreciate all of your work, dear entrants, and we'd like to show it off for everyone else to see as well. You can enjoy all of the awesome entries by following this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment